samedi 1 août 2015

Online Marketing Mastery Review

Online Marketing Mastery Review
Well its a video recording of a live marketing event. There where 22 videos total in my review access with each video ranging in length from about 30 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes . The videos are very high quality and are recorded from the audience so it is as if you are sitting in the audience watching the love presentation. Mario does the majority of the presentations himself but there are also very good presentations by other top experts such as Frank Kern, Mike Filsaime and and several others. I personalty really enjoyed the presentation by Frank (which I show in the screenshot below). I initially watched it with the intent of scanning though it for highlights but I ended up watching it completly from start to finish. Even more I actually found myself taking notes as I was watching the training (something I really did not expect).

Source: https://medium.com/@Dspro/online-marketing-mastery-review-get-it-with-huge-bonus-now-f9500b79c1b7

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire