vendredi 30 mars 2018

A First Person Review Of Website Traffic Makers

A friend told me about a new multi-level marketing program called Website Traffic Makers. Trafficzing Review The product behind them is website traffic generation. I joined as a favor to my friend and out of my curiosity to see if the product could generate legitimate website traffic, not because I believe the MLM structure itself will be profitable.
I signed up with a package that costs $149.95 for 10,000 targeted traffic visitors. The website promises 100% genuine visitors and 100% geo-targeted traffic with the option to choose from six different countries. To see how targeted the traffic is I selected a very niche site: a New York City based property management site. Trafficzing Bonus I selected Business-services as the category and hit a play button which informed me that in 24 hours Website Traffic Makers would begin sending traffic to my site.
I checked Google analytics two days later to see how the first day of traffic generation went. In one day Website Traffic Makers sent me 369 visits from 62 countries with an average time on site of 8 seconds. Of the 369 visitors 5 were from the United States and analytics determined that 178 visitors were English speaking. Trafficzing Reviews If this is targeted traffic it's clearly not targeted for a site catering toward locals in New York City seeking a property management company.
It was clear that another site was needed but it begs the question of what kind of site would the traffic be suitable for? It would have to be a site for an international audience unlike a NYC property management company which probably won't appeal to the 51% of visitors from Europe and 35% from Asia. I decided to create a blog which will serve as a record of my experiment.
Trafficzing
When I emailed Website Traffic Makers about switching my campaign to my new site, they informed me that I am unable to change sites once a campaign started. Once I brought to their attention that most of the traffic was coming from outside the U.S. they told me there was an error and would fix my configuration and while they were in there would switch the campaign to direct traffic to the new site and update the category to Internet-blogs.
According to Google Analytics the new site was sent 1,367 visitors from 101 countries with an average time on site of 10 seconds over 5 days. Trafficzing Review Only 13 visitors were sent from the United States with 88% coming from Europe and Asia and less then 50% had English set as their language on their computer. Its starting to seem like Website Traffic Makers only claims to provide geo-targeted traffic, they don't actually deliver on that claim.
I also tested the quality of traffic through a web advertising arbitrage attempt. Web advertising arbitrage is when you pay for traffic and then resell the traffic for a profit. I put advertisements on the site using Google's AdSense program, Trafficzing Bonus which pays websites a portion of Google's ad revenue for displaying ads on their website. When a visitor clicks an ad, Google AdSense keeps track of it and credits my account. Google has a metric called eCPM which estimates how much you will make per thousand views of their ads on your site. The eCPM will give us an estimate of the true value of the traffic. From 2,174 impressions over 5 days the eCPM is $0.19. Since 10,000 impressions will be delivered the ad revenue is expected to be $1.90. The cost of 10,000 impressions from Website Traffic Makers is $150 or nearly 80 times more than the expected revenue generated from the traffic. Trafficzing Review It's fair to say the traffic is worth far less then its cost.


http://freshboon.com/trafficzing-review/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire